May 18, 2009

the great outdoors

Yesterday we (ok I didn't have a part in it, but I was busy with other things!) cleaned up the yard quite a bit. It looks so much better than it did. I didn't really take any before pictures of the outside, but there is still a long way to go so here are some in progress pictures.






Here are a couple of the flowers that are blooming outside. I can't wait to pick out some more of my own to plant! Of course everything I see that I like my mom tells me is really hard to take care of... I'll figure it out eventually!



We also got a couple more of the doorknobs installed yesterday. That project is turning out to be much more difficult than expected, but eventually we will get them all changed!

1 comment:

The Tipsy Hostess said...

What a pretty house! Love it!