July 16, 2009

reaching new heights

I feel as though I have nothing to blog about right now.  Nothing that is really of any interest.  I've been a failure at cooking, we haven't really done any projects around the house, and there haven't been any exciting events to really speak of.  Other than the fact that my cousins have been like a baby factory.  I believe there will be six babies born within a few months of each other.  That seems absurd to me, but I suppose if you have a few dozen cousins and second cousins it is bound to happen.

My latest and greatest house purchase?  Thats right, a step stool.  I told my dad it wasn't blogworthy, but with the lack of alternatives, I decided it would do.


Seeing that I can't quite reach the top shelves of the cabinets now, I figured that when our new cabinets come in (that go to the ceiling) I won't have a chance at reaching the top.  So a step stool is a must.  Plus, I also couldn't reach the top shelf of my closet, and I felt like my purses would go unused if I had to jump up and down and smack them off the shelf all the time.

We are planning to rip out our kitchen a week from tomorrow, so no worries, there will be plenty of demo pictures in the near future.  But until then, my step stool will have to do.

No comments: