November 7, 2009

bump check: 18 weeks

So I've gone from almost nothing to huge in like three weeks. I'm not even halfway through my pregnancy (almost though!). I am pretty sure I am going to be the goodyear blimp.


Baby is now the size of a sweet potato, 5.6 inches and 6.7 ounces. The baby has become amazingly mobile, passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And the baby is finally big enough that I should (my fingers are crossed!!) be able to feel the movements soon.

How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 pounds
Maternity clothes: I love my elastic pants.
Stretch marks?: nope
Sleep: tummy sleeping is starting to be more difficult
Best moment this week: it was a mildly uneventful week
Movement: still nothing :o(
Food cravings: bagels
Gender: now I'm sure its a boy...
What I miss: margaritas
Milestones: another week down!

Make sure you check back Tuesday evening to find out boy or girl!

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

You look fantastic! Hope you are having an exciting day of finding out the gender!!