October 18, 2010

best monday {morning} ever!

Today is definitely going down as one of my best Monday mornings ever.  My best Monday ever happened just over six months ago (can you guess that one? :o) And there was the morning when I woke up and remember that my now wonderful husband had proposed the night before.  I was pretty giddy that morning too.

But today?  Today I woke up to find out that me, little ol' me, was the winner of the all girl bundle from Emily's share the love week giveaways.  Are you kidding me?  I never win anything.  I won't complain about that anymore because the bundle I won looks pretty freaking awesome!  Check it out:



Thanks Emily.  I'm so glad I could help bring your little girl home, and I'm super excited that doing so has gotten me (ok well mostly Ryann) some awesome stuff!

Hope everyone else is having a pretty good Monday morning too.  :o)

9 comments:

Jen said...

Lucky you! Look at all that fantastic stuff....and for a good cause too!

Whitney said...

I saw this and thought it would be perfect for Ryann! Since I don't have an excuse to own all of those adorable things, I'm so glad you do!! Congrats on your win, friend. :)

Kristin said...

AHH!! You're so so so lucky!!

Sharstin said...

holy fab~! that stuff is so much fun! congrats~

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

AWESOME!!!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome!! I never win anything either...but maybe my luck will turn around too!

http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

Kalen said...

I never win anything, either - but this was an awesome grab!!!! <3 And it was so sweet of you to help her out.

B Walker said...

That is amazing!!! I can't wait to see it on Ry!

emily anderson said...

woooo hooooo! congrats!