November 22, 2010

she gets it from...

When Ryann was born it was crazy how much she looked like her daddy.  Just check out that baby picture of little Christopher.  She is most definitely his child.


She still looks a lot like her daddy.  However her chubby little cheeks and blue eyes have become a bit more prominent.
 

But her ridiculously adorable scrunchy nose smile?  The one that makes me giggle every time?


Yeah, she got that one from me...


Mine might not be quite as goofy as hers, but I think you can see the resemblance.  And if your wondering, that is a picture of four year old me holding my baby sister.

Happy Monday :o).

3 comments:

Kalen said...

Love it!!! You both look so funny & cute in those pics. Have a great Monday :)

Joi said...

Thanks for the wreath shout-out! It was fun!

danielle @ take heart said...

she is adorable!