December 20, 2010

big girl bath

We finally gave Ryann a bath like a big girl last week.  I'm sure we could have done it sooner, but I am pretty confident that she won't just tip over now.

She absolutely LOVES the bath.  Which is great since she had to have one at 6:45 this morning.  But that is a whole different story.

Teething, you suck.

Anyway, how cute is she?


She is always trying to lick any water that gets on to her face.  And the big yellow duck is her fave.  She will play with the other toys in the tub, but she always has to have the big duck in one hand.

And um, this is what her hair looks like after bath time :o).  I'm sure it is kind of tough to see, but that short little blond fuzz can get kind of crazy!


I have lots more stuff I need to play catch up post on, but I don't know if it is going to happen anytime soon.  The bestie's wedding may be over (it was absolutely amazing!) but with Christmas right around the corner there are presents to wrap (oops, and buy), cookies to bake, and family to hang out with.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

SJ said...

I love her post-bath hairstyle! She's so cute.

I still need to wrap Christmas presents, too.

Kristy Villa said...

Her fuzz is so cute!

And, aren't the big girl baths fun? We started giving them to Lia about a month ago or so. She loves them. But, now she's getting daring and she has to be standing up or even walking in the bathtub! It drives me nuts!

I've got lots of stuff to catch up on too. Christmas and a 1st birthday party!