January 28, 2011

i heart my photographer.

On Monday we had a session for Ryann's 9 month photos with one of my favorite photographers, the beautiful miss Adrienne Maples.  We fell in love with her when she photographed our wedding (well a little before that, but hey) and I'm so happy that she can capture our life with Ryann.  Here are some of the new photos.  The first one makes me smile so so much.


I think these photos perfectly capture our family personality right now.  They depict Ryann's personality exactly.  I LOVE THEM.  Thank you so much Adrienne!

Oh, and for the record, I am pretty sure she was in a decent mood in that last shot.  Lately you can't tell the difference between a grimace and a full out cheese smile :o).

You can see the post she put on her blog here.

7 comments:

Erin said...

These are awesome!! I have been slacking on getting any professional photos done of us, but need to remedy that soon...

Ali Rockwell said...

The 4th one down cracks me up!! :) She is so cute!

Amy said...

Those are outstanding! What a beautiful family.

meaghan said...

Such a beautiful family! Love the snow shots :)

Kalen said...

All beautiful pics :) You guys are a cute family! The last picture is def. my favorite.

Nikki said...

YOu can see she gets her cheesy grin from her dad. Very Cute!

Carry Grace said...

Oh my goodness, these are beautiful!