January 30, 2011

it's a good day

I'm in an excellent mood today.  Not sure why, everything just seems to be going smoothly today, so I'm just wearing a smile.  I'm listening to the Sara Groves CD I just purchased on iTunes (thanks Emily!), going through pictures, and thinking about Ryann's birthday party.

This morning we met up with a friend of Chris's, as well as his wife and almost one year old son, to have breakfast.  I enjoyed some french toast and eggs.  On the way home Ryann fell asleep, so we drove around for a bit until she woke up.  We played, and then we went to an Open House just because it was something to do, and I have a desire to move right now (probably not going to happen, but a girl can dream right?  the master bedroom in the house we looked at?  amazing.  i 'm jealous).  We came home, played, and now the baby is napping and I am here.  Easy going good day so far.

I'm trying to put together a photo slide show to have playing during Ryann's birthday party, and while browsing iPhoto I came across these recent pictures I haven't shared.  So more random photos for you.  Hooray!


One of us got bored the other day so we decided to play dress up and read books.  I'll let you guess which one of us was bored...


My child is such a goober...


The other day I took a shower, and when I came out Chris informed me that Ryann likes vanilla pudding.  Maybe not the best thing to get her hooked on, but she definitely liked it.

IMG_1186
IMG_1188

Ugh.  Ok well the day didn't really get worse, but I apparently just filled up all my storage space on google (or wherever the blogger photos end up).  I'm not paying for more so I guess I'm on to flickr.  If my pictures start being messed up bear with me :o).

Now if instead of cold and more snow & ice we could get 60 degrees and sunshine, the rest of my week might look this good too!

3 comments:

Shannon Green said...

Okay, I usually pass over blogs with lots of baby pictures on them because I'm not at that point in my life anymore...but I got stuck on yours because your daughter makes some of the funniest faces! What a cutie!

Amy said...

What a cutie!!! I love her facial expressions!

Ashlee Brewer said...

I love reading your blog, you are so great at this! I remember watching the slideshow at your wedding and it was so full of great pics of you and Chris growing up. Ryann is going to have an excellent wedding slideshow thanks to you capturing all the lovey & silly moments she has had over this past year and the years ahead. Keep up the good work! Ashlee