January 3, 2011

my little bookworm

I know I know, I say it often.  This little girl loves books.  I'm so happy that she does.  I love reading to her, and I hope her love of books never changes.  I don't do it much anymore but reading is something I enjoy SO much (which means I really need to make myself do it right?) and I would be so happy if she could find that joy in novels too.


Also, thank you so much for your sweet sweet comments on my New Years post, as well as for all of the comments all of you readers out there leave for me.  I am humbled by the nice things you have said.  Even though this blog is for  me, it makes me SO happy to know that you enjoy reading it, you can find a piece of inspiration here or there, or you just for some odd reason like hearing about my dorky life.  And hearing that my precious little girl is cute never hurts either... :o)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Baby Mama said...

She is so cute! My babe is having a harder time sitting still to listen to a book, but I still try! :)

Jami Nato said...

what a cutie! seriously...it must be nice to have kids that look like you. LOL.

oh and thanks for the props a couple posts back. i hope people keep blogging it up! it's such a good thing...

Bri {collected} said...

This is so Rilo too! She is ALWAYS playing and flipping through her books. I was just thinking about how I think it's what she plays with the most by far earlier today!