October 6, 2011

embrace the camera

One of my favorite embrace the camera posts is this one.  Not sure why, but I love it.  And the pink tutu?  Kills me of course.  So I thought we try some timer photo booth action.  Ryann didn't really get it.

IMG_2122
IMG_2126
IMG_2131

For the record, I am not wearing the same shirt as the post I linked to.  Just so happens to be rather similar.  Funny huh.

At one point I was trying to show Ryann how we could make funny faces and then I could show her and what not.  She was sitting on the window seat watching me.  I ended up with these gems.

IMG_2136
IMG_2138
IMG_2140

You know you want to be my best friend now.  I'm so cool.

And no.  I have no idea what I was thinking while posting those.  Apparently I love to make a fool of myself.

3 comments:

Carry Grace said...

hahaha! You're so funny. I like the look on Ryann's face in the last pic of her.

thethingsIammadeof said...

:) nothing quite as liberating as putting yourself out there...i like it!

Unknown said...

Fun pics! Your little girl is a doll!