March 1, 2012

embrace the camera

Of course we all got decked out in our KU gear for the much anticipated rematch against Mizzou this past Saturday.  I decided it was the perfect opportunity for a little family photo op.  Surprisingly Ryann found the timer fun and entertaining this time, even though it doesn't show in the first shot.

IMG_2030
IMG_2054

While Daddy was getting lunch ready Ryann and I spent a little time playing with the time all by ourselves...

IMG_2074

My favorites though, are of Ryann when we had a little dance party.  Obviously I way underestimated how tall I would be, but I kind of like the fact that the upper half of my body isn't in the frame.  She is just too stinkin' cute.

IMG_2083
IMG_2084
IMG_2086_2
IMG_2087

Rock Chalk Jayhawk baby.  Get your dance on.

8 comments:

Sweet As Boys said...

Love the dancing pictures, so sweet :)

Every day's an adventure said...

Love your blog! Ryann is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Ryann is just adorable!

Brandi said...

Adorable! I love the dance party!

Emily said...

OMG Ryann looks SO cute in this little outfit, even though it would be cuter in purple;)!!

Former Fat Bride said...

Love the KU gear! Your litte family is so cute :)

Sharstin said...

i love the KU pride--and the dancing moves!

jane said...

love the dancing :)