March 3, 2012

week in iphone pics

iphonepics_02_26_12_wholeweek

five ingredient peanut butter m&m bars.  bathtime cuteness.  her 'shadow'.  red beet hummus.  lots of meal time silliness.  tongue face.  growing hair.  warm sunny day.  my little buddy.  peanut butter tower.  pouring water.  snow in my hair.  hot chocolate date.  upgraded water activity.  post nap cutie.  rewarding a strong 5k finish.  pet store = indoor zoo.  more water activity.  accessory queen.

Nothing crazy this week.  But still lots and lots of fun.  The days are long but the years are short.  I think that will be my mantra for the rest of my life.  I swear everyday I have a moment where I think it will never be over.  And then suddenly it's March when I still swear it is January.  And my sweet little baby is just weeks from turning two.

Anyway... I also thought I'd throw in a couple videos.  The first is a clip Chris got a couple weeks ago of Ryann reading.  The second is a little song thing that Ryann started saying to us the other night.  She told us Miss Julie says it to her, which is her teacher at school.  It was just too cute the first time she did it.  She is saying "Round and round goes the teddy bear.  One step.  Two step.  Tickle under there!"




Hope you all had a great week too :o).  Linking up with Amy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your daughter is such a cutie! I love your "about" that you "love to entertain, but hates having to cook". STORY of my life. :-) Glad I found your blog thru Amy's link up.

Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray (Soon to be Rachel Cooks) said...

Glad you liked the peanut butter bars! Love your blog :) Your daughter is adorable!