April 12, 2012

embrace the camera

Just popping in real quick to share the only family photo (well photos, but they are basically the same thing... but I didn't like the way I looked in the one Ryann smiled in, so I had to share them both :o) that we took over the holiday weekend.  I really REALLY need to get better about asking someone to take a picture of all three of us.  If have lots of pictures of Ryann, and several pictures of Ryann and Christopher or Ryann and I, but barely any of all three of us.  Fail.  Oh well.

DSC00582
DSC00580


And someone asked how to get the 'Embrace the Camera' image in your post... I've just been copying and pasting the image from Emily's site, and then adding a link to the photo.  She used to have a place to copy and paste the whole code, but I don't think it is there anymore.

I was going to use the following pictures for Steppin' Out Saturday, but never got around to it.  Plus, honestly, who really wants a quasi fashion post about a dress I got six years ago, right?  Anyway... my dress was from Nordstrom, boots are Steve Madden.  Ryann's dress is Target last year, cardigan is from Old Navy, and her little silver sandals are by See Kai Run.

IMG_5085

I had to throw in another squish face hug from the little miss.  Also?  she tried to tackle hug me or something, and I fell over on top of her.  Of course Chris took a picture mid fall.  It is pretty awesome.  I'm happy to report she is fine, and laughed at the fact she had knocked me over.  Despite it being incredibly obvious that I smashed her foot.

IMG_5070
IMG_5103 

Go out and embrace the camera.  Your children will appreciate it, maybe not now, but they will eventually.

2 comments:

Sweet As Boys said...

Love that last one and of course the family pictures :) I'm the same way, I think I might have 2 pictures of the 3 of us in a whole year! I don't even have one on Christmas or DS 1st birthday party :( Now that's a mom fail! ;0)

Julie said...

Hi! I just wanted to say that she has the link up on this page: http://andersonfamilycrew.blogspot.com/p/embrace-camera.html

That's where I always get it. :)