May 10, 2012

embrace the camera

Just a quick dump of pictures of me and my girl from our vacation.  I wanted to just get up all the pictures from the trip, but I really needed to pack my suitcase.  So the rest will have to wait.  Plus there aren't a ton of good ones (I did better with my phone and instagram!).  I wasn't in the mood to figure out my settings on the beach/in the sun, so I shot a lot in auto.  Of course I'm kicking myself for it, but oh well.  Now I know for next time I guess!

Anway... pictures...

IMG_6511
IMG_6534
georgiaMay2012
IMG_6727

Edited to add:  for all of you asking, or wondering, the polka dot suit is from Old Navy.  It believe it is like this one, but I don't see the polka dot online.  The maxi dress is from Target, as are my two piece suit, Ryann's dress and sandals.  I think that about covers it!




Please excuse my possible lack of posting, or well, worthwhile posts over the next few weeks.  Like I said my to-do list is ever growing, and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

10 comments:

C said...

You and Ryann are both so pretty!

Amber said...

so cute! Where did you get your polka dot bathing suit? I love it!!!

Erin said...

Love you and Ryann in your dresses!

Jessica said...

Both of your bathing suits are so cute! Hope you had a fun trip!

Shannon said...

Ok - Where did you get that maxi dress? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Super cute maxi dress and love the polka dot swimsuit. Where from?

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dot suit! Where'd you get it?

Bees_Circus said...

Gorgeous girls! :) xxx

ARH3584 said...

Girls asking about the polka dot suit, it is from Old Navy as Ashley confirmed to me on Instagram :) I went and bought the last one at my local Old Navy today!! Had to get black, but it is a miracle suit so I would have bought it in any color!

Julie S. said...

Love the dress! :) Cute photos!