October 18, 2012

project 366 {week 41}

10_07_12
10_08_12
10_09_12
10_10_12
10_11_12
10_12_12
10_13_12

Movies much?  We've gotten into quite the habit of watching part of a movie every night.  But the huge bonus is Ry is so freaking cuddly when we watch a movie.  Chris and I both love it (the snuggling) since she usually doesn't want to cuddle.

The food item she couldn't get enough of?  My mom's chocolate chip pumpkin bread.  Ryann loved it.  And she was a little bit sad that it was all gone.  We even sent grammy a video asking for more because she loved it so much.

And lastly, the 'date' picture.  Well, first of all, she insisted on wearing that pettiskirt all day.  We managed to keep it off her when we ran a few errands, but she wore it the rest of the day.  We had tried to compromise with a dress that had a tuelle bottom, but instead she opted to wear both.  That night Chris and I were going on our first date night in six months (seriously.), so of course I had to bust out the red heels.  Ryann wanted to go to the restaurant with us, and proclaimed she was going on a date too, while trying to get my heels on of course.  Too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tulle
:)

Ashly said...

Great job keeping up with your picture a day! I love looking at them. I just recently had a baby boy and you inspired me to take a picture a day of him for his first year! Thank you :)
I have been reading your blog for a few months now - def enjoy it!
Ashly
www.livetoloveblog.blogspot.com