November 27, 2012

project 366 {week 45}

11_04_12
11_05_12
11_06_12
11_07_12
11_08_12
11_09_12
11_10_12

I apparently took maybe three really lame pictures on the 9th, so the plane one is all I got.  But it was funny, she hopped in there and I asked her where she was flying.  "Um, TEXAS!"  "Texas, why are you flying to Texas?"  "I love Texas!"  We have never been to Texas, but apparently it is her favorite state.  I think partly because it was the first one she could recognize on a map.

Oh, and on the 4th?  I have some AWESOME picture of Ryann running around on the beach.  Like mid air leg kicks frolicking through the waves because she was so excited.  The problem?  She is out of focus in every single freaking one of them.  I'm not kidding.  I was so sad.  I really need to work on my focusing as well as just taking beach pictures in general.  Boo.

2 comments:

ACW said...

I love, love, love the leaves picture!

These are great!

Elizabeth said...

We took some pics of my daughter in the leaves on Thanksgiving day. Maybe next year, I will do this picture a day project too. I just love looking at everyone's!