December 4, 2012

project 366 {week 47}

11_18_12
11_19_12
11_20_12
11_21_12
11_22_12
11_23_12
11_24_12

So that Santa?  He is pretty creepy.  You really don't get the full affect from that picture.  But I freaking used to LOVE that thing.  As in slept with it when I was little at Christmas time.  I have no idea why.  He isn't soft and squishy or anything either.  Just a big ol' hard plastic creepy Santa.  When my mom got out the Christmas decor she brought it in to Ryann and told her that I used to like it.  Ryann asked us to take it out of the room.  Apparently she has more sense than I did.

And I obviously didn't take the last picture.  I apparently didn't take any pictures of Ryann on my big camera that day (which is too bad, her outfit was pretty awesome.  but i got it on the phone, no worries).  But Ry was in that picture (plus a few others) and I love that one.  Us girls?  We pretty much can't take a 'normal' picture.  I have no idea what we were laughing about.  Probably just trying to get Ryann to smile.  Sorry Christopher and Dad, this makes me even more excited that we are bringing another little girl into the mix.  I wouldn't say all us girls always get along, but we can definitely have a good time.  And I love them.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

So cute. Harper loves pajama days. I think because she has to get up every morning during the week she relishes in wearing her pajamas all day on the weekends.