September 9, 2014

that's what she said

It's been too long since I've recorded some of Ryann's verbal shenanigans...

Ryann:  After it's done it's gonna be fun!  That's just an old phrase I found in my head.

Ryann:  Wanna hear a knock knock joke?
Me:  Sure.
Ryann:  Knock knock!
Me:  Who's there?
Ryann:  Bean stalk!
Me:  Bean stalk who?
Ryann:  Bean stalking yooouu!
Um what? Hahahaha.

Ryann:  I know we don't usually do this, but I'd like another snack now.  Pleeeeease! Bats eyelashes.

Ryann:  used in the correct context WHITE TRUCK APPROACHING!! Mom, what the heck does approaching mean?

while I was bending over, putting on Elsie's shoes
Ryann:  Mom, I gotta tell you something.
Me:  Ok...
Ryann:  I love pickles.  Wanna hear something else?
Me:  Sure.
Ryann:  I can see your bum crack!
Well at least I know she'll tell me if my butt is hanging out.

IMG_3470
IMG_3730

1 comment: