November 1, 2017

twenty-eight weeks | baby five

IMG_1292

how far along:  28 weeks (compare to 28 weeks with Ryann, Elsie and Thea)

size of baby:  A coconut, roughly 16 inches and about 2.5 pounds. 

weight gain: +22 pounds.

maternity clothes: Yep, and some of them are bordering on too short.  LOVELY.

symptoms:  Pretty much I just get tired easily, and my legs are restless.  Same old same old.

exercise:  Walking walking walking!  I've been shooting to get in 100,000 steps a week.  Helps that I've started binge watching This is Us while I'm on the treadmill.

cravings/aversions:  No super strong cravings or aversions that aren't typical for me.  I'm not craving sweets be we have so much crap around the house right now.  Loving that it is consistently soup weather now!

movement:  Reading my old pregnancy posts I don't think she is as crazy in there as her sisters were, but the movement continues to get stronger and stronger.

sleep:  I could always use more.  I took a nap this afternoon and woke up thrilled to go to bed tonight.  Haha.

gender:  Girl

looking forward to:  Picking a name.  I want to order a personalized sign for the nursery this weekend, so I am determined to decide.

worries:  Late term loss is always in the back of my head.  Also a little scared of how I'm going to get in and out of places with three to four kids in tow.  It is hard enough getting Elsie and Thea out of preschool when they have a ton of crap to come home with them.  We just have to survive January through May and then Elsie will be in kindergarten next year.  I can do it, right?  Right...

best moment this week:  Thea has taken to 'talking' for baby sister.  She uses this funny little voice and pretends to be saying stuff for the baby, or she'll tell me "Baby sister said...."  I love it.  I just can't wait to see Thea hold her, I think my heart is just going to burst.  Assuming Thea doesn't suddenly change her mind and decide to hate babies.

IMG_1220

Chris and I had planned to go the pregnant housewife and milkman route for Halloween this year (because I stupidly got rid of my pumpkin shirt from when I was pregnant with Elsie, why?!?!), and then I realized how awkward that was to try and explain to Ryann and Elsie.  So we threw these outfits on last minute and called it good.  The girls were thrilled that I was Pikachu.  Lol.

No comments: